Hungary, Budapest (we are open for remote working)
Cytocast is a biotech/healthtech startup that simulates protein interactions in cells to predict the effect of perturbations caused by diseases and treatments. We are a new company – recently graduated from Design Terminal and GE’s Health Venture Lab, and we are looking for some of our first passionate employees to join our international team to shape the future of medicine with us.
Our vision is to develop a software tool which enables personalised drug treatment suggestions based on molecular profiles of patient’s samples...
Essential Duties Include but Are Not Limited To
- Understand the scientific details of our simulation pipeline
- Write custom scripts for collecting, and pre-processing data to run in our simulation pipeline
- Improve the analysis part of the pipeline. This includes both literature researchmining and writing prototype scripts.
What we expect
- MSc/PhD in related fields
- Relevant developer/bioinformatics researcher experience
- Ability to produce innovative solutions for complex problems
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with proteomics and complexomice data
- Experience with bioinformatics databases such as Gene Ontology
- Knowledge in at least one good bioinformatics compatible prototyping language, such as Python, Julia, R etc.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and stock option according to our Employee Stock Option Plan. You can choose between working remotely or you are welcome to join our Budapest office.
Cytocast is a place for personal and professional development
How to Apply
Please, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cytocast is an equal opportunity employer. The privacy of your personal information is important to us. We collect, use, and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data privacy rules, including specifically the General Data Protection Regulation.